New Haven, October 18 (RHC)-- A Yale University professor in the U.S. who won the Nobel Prize for Economics this week has warned rising economic inequality is the most pressing issue facing the United States.
Robert Shiller, known for forecasting the dangers of the dotcom and housing market bubbles, was one of three Americans awarded the prize. He told reporters that if financial assets are applied correctly, "if it's democratized and the real tools are made useful to real people and not to just a minority of people, it can help solve these problems."
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2618
- online: 191
- total: 4089818