Houston, July 10 (RHC)-- At least six people have been killed in a shooting near Houston, Texas. Four of the dead were children, along with two adults. Another adult was left critically wounded.
The suspect was detained after a standoff with police. The killings reportedly resulted from a domestic dispute.
Meanwhile in the U.S. city of Chicago, the death toll from shootings over the July 4th holiday weekend has reached 14. Two of the victims were killed by police.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 4017
- online: 133
- total: 6670013