On Thursday, hundreds of Gazans attended a funeral procession for the victims of an Israeli military strike that killed eight members of a single family, including five children. No deaths have been reported on the Israeli side.
Earlier today, a rocket from Gaza hit a gas station in southern Israel, injuring one person. Three rockets were also fired at Israel from Lebanon, causing Israel to respond with artillery fire.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 8518
- online: 229
- total: 7371981