Islamabad, July 16 (RHC)-- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have reportedly killed up to 15 people. The attack hit a vehicle and adjacent compound in the North Waziristan tribal region.
According to reports, this is at least the fifth U.S. drone strike in Pakistan since the Barack Obama administration ended a six-month pause last month.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2699
- online: 194
- total: 3851312