Islamabad, July 16 (RHC)-- U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan have reportedly killed up to 15 people. The attack hit a vehicle and adjacent compound in the North Waziristan tribal region.
According to reports, this is at least the fifth U.S. drone strike in Pakistan since the Barack Obama administration ended a six-month pause last month.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3391
- online: 188
- total: 4099346