Gaza City, July 24 (RHC)-- A family of six, including two children, has been killed in the besieged Gaza Strip, raising the total death toll from Israel’s 17-day onslaught to 732.
The six died after Israeli forces pounded an area near Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday. The children were among several others killed by the Israeli regime’s offensive earlier in the day.
According to the United Nations, one Palestinian child has been killed every one hour over the past two days in Gaza.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 1049
- online: 108
- total: 5867770