Gaza City, July 24 (RHC)-- A family of six, including two children, has been killed in the besieged Gaza Strip, raising the total death toll from Israel’s 17-day onslaught to 732.
The six died after Israeli forces pounded an area near Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday. The children were among several others killed by the Israeli regime’s offensive earlier in the day.
According to the United Nations, one Palestinian child has been killed every one hour over the past two days in Gaza.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 917
- online: 114
- total: 4470664