Gaza City, July 24 (RHC)-- A family of six, including two children, has been killed in the besieged Gaza Strip, raising the total death toll from Israel’s 17-day onslaught to 732.
The six died after Israeli forces pounded an area near Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday. The children were among several others killed by the Israeli regime’s offensive earlier in the day.
According to the United Nations, one Palestinian child has been killed every one hour over the past two days in Gaza.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 1459
- online: 98
- total: 5144455