Gaza City, July 24 (RHC)-- A family of six, including two children, has been killed in the besieged Gaza Strip, raising the total death toll from Israel’s 17-day onslaught to 732.
The six died after Israeli forces pounded an area near Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday. The children were among several others killed by the Israeli regime’s offensive earlier in the day.
According to the United Nations, one Palestinian child has been killed every one hour over the past two days in Gaza.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 1918
- online: 128
- total: 5438640