Gaza City, July 24 (RHC)-- A family of six, including two children, has been killed in the besieged Gaza Strip, raising the total death toll from Israel’s 17-day onslaught to 732.
The six died after Israeli forces pounded an area near Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday. The children were among several others killed by the Israeli regime’s offensive earlier in the day.
According to the United Nations, one Palestinian child has been killed every one hour over the past two days in Gaza.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2925
- today: 3284
- online: 143
- total: 5653289