Leavenworth, September 25 (RHC)-- U.S. Army whistleblower Chelsea Manning, previously known as Bradley, is suing the Pentagon for failing to treat her gender transition.
One year ago, Manning announced she identified as a woman and planned to seek hormone replacement treatment. Earlier this week, the American Civil Liberties Union followed through on a vow to sue the Pentagon for denying gender-transition medical care and failing to follow other protocols for treating gender dysphoria.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3010
- online: 153
- total: 4488862