Washington, October 26 (RHC)-- The former head of the National Security Agency has been subjected to some unwanted eavesdropping of his own. Michael Hayden was riding a train from New York to Washington, D.C., on Thursday giving an off-the-record interview as an anonymous former official.
According to the website of Democracy Now, Hayden didn't realize he was sitting close to former MoveOn.org director Tom Matzzie, who proceeded to live tweet his account of Hayden’s phone call. Mattzie says Hayden’s comments included harsh criticism of the Barack Obama administration, as well as bragging about the CIA’s rendition program under President George W. Bush.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 7081
- online: 205
- total: 7005550