Stockholm, October 31 (RHC)-- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has promised to donate $50,000 to rebuild schools in Gaza that were damaged by this summer’s Israeli offensive.
After receiving the World Children’s Prize in Sweden, Yousafzai said she would donate all the prize money to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees. She said she was "really happy that this funding will help in the rebuilding of 65 schools in Gaza."
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 262
- online: 122
- total: 5653753