Stockholm, October 31 (RHC)-- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has promised to donate $50,000 to rebuild schools in Gaza that were damaged by this summer’s Israeli offensive.
After receiving the World Children’s Prize in Sweden, Yousafzai said she would donate all the prize money to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees. She said she was "really happy that this funding will help in the rebuilding of 65 schools in Gaza."
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3558
- online: 207
- total: 4095121