Stockholm, October 31 (RHC)-- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has promised to donate $50,000 to rebuild schools in Gaza that were damaged by this summer’s Israeli offensive.
After receiving the World Children’s Prize in Sweden, Yousafzai said she would donate all the prize money to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees. She said she was "really happy that this funding will help in the rebuilding of 65 schools in Gaza."
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3568
- online: 203
- total: 3852181