Stockholm, October 31 (RHC)-- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai has promised to donate $50,000 to rebuild schools in Gaza that were damaged by this summer’s Israeli offensive.
After receiving the World Children’s Prize in Sweden, Yousafzai said she would donate all the prize money to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees. She said she was "really happy that this funding will help in the rebuilding of 65 schools in Gaza."
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2071
- online: 156
- total: 4461072