Mexico City, November 7 (RHC-PL) -- The rector of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Jose Narro, said Friday that the violent events of Iguala, especially the disappearance of 43 students, have embarrassed the country.
In the presence of President Enrique Peña Nieto, who attended the National Award to Promote Development of State Finance Research, Narro said that Mexico was going through "difficult moments".
The academic said this was caused by disparities in the economic, social, health, employment, housing and quality of life.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 774
- online: 209
- total: 4096729