Mexico City, November 7 (RHC-PL) -- The rector of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Jose Narro, said Friday that the violent events of Iguala, especially the disappearance of 43 students, have embarrassed the country.
In the presence of President Enrique Peña Nieto, who attended the National Award to Promote Development of State Finance Research, Narro said that Mexico was going through "difficult moments".
The academic said this was caused by disparities in the economic, social, health, employment, housing and quality of life.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1917
- online: 117
- total: 4467894