Mexico City, November 7 (RHC-PL) -- The rector of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Jose Narro, said Friday that the violent events of Iguala, especially the disappearance of 43 students, have embarrassed the country.
In the presence of President Enrique Peña Nieto, who attended the National Award to Promote Development of State Finance Research, Narro said that Mexico was going through "difficult moments".
The academic said this was caused by disparities in the economic, social, health, employment, housing and quality of life.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4246
- online: 207
- total: 3848290