Mexico City, November 8 (RHC)-- Parents of missing students say they do not believe the version given by Mexican authorities.
Following the press conference, the parents of the students said that they rejected version given by the authorities.
“We want to say that, as the families, we do not accept the statement, because there is no certainty that it is true ... We want information. Until then we hope that they are alive. We are going to continue looking for the youths and we demand the government intensify the search for the youths,” said a mother.
“They think that is their truth, but for us it is just one more lie. We are sure that the students are still alive,” the parents added. Until there is scientific evidence the students are dead, parents will not give up claiming their loved ones.
The parents also accused the authorities of trying to prematurely close the investigation into the missing students.
On Friday night, hundreds of people gathered at the Angel of Independence, one of Mexico City’s most revered monuments in order to show support to the parents of the missing students. The protesters lit candles in their honor and then marched to the Attorney General’s office.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 301
- online: 226
- total: 3834271