Mogadishu, October 30 (RHC)-- A U.S. drone strike in Somalia has left at least two people dead.
The strike hit a vehicle reportedly carrying top leaders of the militant group al-Shabab. One of the victims was said to be the Shabab’s top explosives expert, known as Anta.
It was the first known U.S. military action in Somalia since a failed raid on a seaside villa earlier this month.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3525
- today: 1418
- online: 125
- total: 6396244