Mogadishu, October 30 (RHC)-- A U.S. drone strike in Somalia has left at least two people dead.
The strike hit a vehicle reportedly carrying top leaders of the militant group al-Shabab. One of the victims was said to be the Shabab’s top explosives expert, known as Anta.
It was the first known U.S. military action in Somalia since a failed raid on a seaside villa earlier this month.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 1303
- online: 113
- total: 6062381