Lima, January 1 (RHC-Andina), -- Peruvian Foreign Minister, Gonzalo Gutierrez will take part in the first ministerial meeting of the joint forum between China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (Celac), to be held in Beijing later this month.
The meeting is being organized at the level of foreign ministers in order to establish the Chinese-Latin American and Caribbean Co-operation Plan for the 2015-2019 period with a view to achieving inclusive growth and sustainable development.
The meeting, which opens in the Chinese capital on Jan 8, is expected to adopt the Beijing Declaration in the China-CELAC Forum Rules of Procedure.
The Peruvian foreign minister will be away from Jan 5 to 11 to attend the meeting.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1247
- online: 121
- total: 4467224