Lima, January 1 (RHC-Andina), -- Peruvian Foreign Minister, Gonzalo Gutierrez will take part in the first ministerial meeting of the joint forum between China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (Celac), to be held in Beijing later this month.
The meeting is being organized at the level of foreign ministers in order to establish the Chinese-Latin American and Caribbean Co-operation Plan for the 2015-2019 period with a view to achieving inclusive growth and sustainable development.
The meeting, which opens in the Chinese capital on Jan 8, is expected to adopt the Beijing Declaration in the China-CELAC Forum Rules of Procedure.
The Peruvian foreign minister will be away from Jan 5 to 11 to attend the meeting.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 714
- online: 129
- total: 5030985