Lima, January 1 (RHC-Andina), -- Peruvian Foreign Minister, Gonzalo Gutierrez will take part in the first ministerial meeting of the joint forum between China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (Celac), to be held in Beijing later this month.
The meeting is being organized at the level of foreign ministers in order to establish the Chinese-Latin American and Caribbean Co-operation Plan for the 2015-2019 period with a view to achieving inclusive growth and sustainable development.
The meeting, which opens in the Chinese capital on Jan 8, is expected to adopt the Beijing Declaration in the China-CELAC Forum Rules of Procedure.
The Peruvian foreign minister will be away from Jan 5 to 11 to attend the meeting.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2407
- online: 203
- total: 4080888