Brasilia, Nov 1 (PL- RHC) The Brazilian Government announced the shaping of a special intelligence group to stop violence in the states of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, the scenes of riots and protests over the past days.
Justice Minister Jose Eduardo Cardozo asserted that a police action protocol would be defined for those territories, with a view to determine its performance.
Cardozo said that the protocol is to be announced to the social movements and society in general, after it is approved by the National Council of Justice, the Attorney General's Office.
It is about having a working instrument that establishes the measures to be adopted to stop excesses during protests and guarantee peaceful marches and
the respect to people's peace, said the minister.
Cardozo clarified that they are not trying to stop demonstrations, but to stop illegal situations, abuse and violent actions against the public and private assets and people.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1686
- online: 144
- total: 4483439