La Paz, November 4 (RHC) -- Senior officials from the member nations of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) will gather in Bolivia for an anti-graft conference on Nov 8.
The meeting, to be held at Los Tajibos Hotel, in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, is devoted to developing and implementing anti-corruption strategies in the region, organizers said.
Participants include anti-corruption and national planning authorities from the 33 countries that comprise the bloc.
According to sources in La Paz, Bolivia is to take advantage of the meeting to report its own achievements and experiences in the field.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
24 Horas en el mundo
- Desde Mi Habana
- La Trova Cubana
- Un lugar para la poesía
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba