Mexico City, Feb 13, (RHC), – Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has concluded his America tour one day earlier than planned, making an unscheduled stop in the United States.
After wrapping up his Mexico visit earlier than planned, the presidential plane made an unscheduled stop at an airport in the U.S. on his way back to Turkey, according to Anadolu Agency.
The plane stayed at the George Bush International Airport in Houston for about three hours before it took off.
At the airport, Erdoğan also met with Turkey's Washington Ambassador Serdar Kılıç, who was called to Houston late Feb. 12.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3992
- online: 192
- total: 4082473