Tel Aviv, November 5 (RHC)-- Israel is preparing a new round of annexation projects in the occupied West Bank. The Israeli government has issued tenders to build more than 1,800 homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv is also reportedly planning to build a new separation wall along its border with Jordan. The moves come ahead of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to encourage U.S.-brokered peace talks.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1190
- online: 99
- total: 4944034