Tel Aviv, November 5 (RHC)-- Israel is preparing a new round of annexation projects in the occupied West Bank. The Israeli government has issued tenders to build more than 1,800 homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv is also reportedly planning to build a new separation wall along its border with Jordan. The moves come ahead of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to encourage U.S.-brokered peace talks.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2852
- online: 114
- total: 4476532