Tel Aviv, November 5 (RHC)-- Israel is preparing a new round of annexation projects in the occupied West Bank. The Israeli government has issued tenders to build more than 1,800 homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv is also reportedly planning to build a new separation wall along its border with Jordan. The moves come ahead of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to encourage U.S.-brokered peace talks.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1366
- online: 166
- total: 4105476