ST. PETERSBURG, March 16 (RHC) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday dismissed rumors of his poor health at a meeting with Kyrgyz President Almazbek Atambayev in St. Petersburg, saying "life would be boring without gossip."
After the unexplained postponement of three-way talks between Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus on Friday, speculations over Putin' s health went wild in western media over the weekend.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10188
- today: 7982
- online: 203
- total: 7080966