BERLIN, March 17 (Xinhua)-- Germany is going to be a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB), German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Tuesday, after the first China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue held in Berlin..
According to a joint statement of the dialogue, both China and Germany agree that "the AIIB bank as a new investment Bank could play an important role to provide funds for infrastructure in Asia."
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 1206
- online: 101
- total: 4247107