BERLIN, March 17 (Xinhua)-- Germany is going to be a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB), German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Tuesday, after the first China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue held in Berlin..
According to a joint statement of the dialogue, both China and Germany agree that "the AIIB bank as a new investment Bank could play an important role to provide funds for infrastructure in Asia."
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2791
- today: 2697
- online: 145
- total: 5559477