BERLIN, March 17 (Xinhua)-- Germany is going to be a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB), German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Tuesday, after the first China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue held in Berlin..
According to a joint statement of the dialogue, both China and Germany agree that "the AIIB bank as a new investment Bank could play an important role to provide funds for infrastructure in Asia."
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 3256
- online: 126
- total: 5237790