BERLIN, March 17 (Xinhua)-- Germany is going to be a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB), German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Tuesday, after the first China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue held in Berlin..
According to a joint statement of the dialogue, both China and Germany agree that "the AIIB bank as a new investment Bank could play an important role to provide funds for infrastructure in Asia."
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1460
- online: 139
- total: 4951124