BERLIN, March 17 (Xinhua)-- Germany is going to be a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB), German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Tuesday, after the first China-Germany High Level Financial Dialogue held in Berlin..
According to a joint statement of the dialogue, both China and Germany agree that "the AIIB bank as a new investment Bank could play an important role to provide funds for infrastructure in Asia."
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 365
- online: 91
- total: 4609291