MELBOURNE, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A team of Australian researchers are a step closer to finding a vaccine to prevent malaria, after discovering patterns in the human immune system that helps fight the disease in its early stages.
The team from the Burnet Institute in Melbourne collaborated with universities from Australia, Britain and Africa to develop the research over a ten year period.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 1312
- online: 123
- total: 4929015