MELBOURNE, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A team of Australian researchers are a step closer to finding a vaccine to prevent malaria, after discovering patterns in the human immune system that helps fight the disease in its early stages.
The team from the Burnet Institute in Melbourne collaborated with universities from Australia, Britain and Africa to develop the research over a ten year period.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2189
- online: 202
- total: 3855013