MELBOURNE, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A team of Australian researchers are a step closer to finding a vaccine to prevent malaria, after discovering patterns in the human immune system that helps fight the disease in its early stages.
The team from the Burnet Institute in Melbourne collaborated with universities from Australia, Britain and Africa to develop the research over a ten year period.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 754
- online: 172
- total: 4108482