MELBOURNE, March 18 (Xinhua) -- A team of Australian researchers are a step closer to finding a vaccine to prevent malaria, after discovering patterns in the human immune system that helps fight the disease in its early stages.
The team from the Burnet Institute in Melbourne collaborated with universities from Australia, Britain and Africa to develop the research over a ten year period.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3340
- online: 142
- total: 4480929