NEW DELHI, March 18 (Xinhua) -- The world's only solar-powered aircraft Solar Impulse-2 (Si2) will make a stopover in the Indian holy city Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh Wednesday as part of its first global flight, said organizers.
The purpose of the visit to Varanasi is to spread the message of cleanliness and clean energy, to support Indian government's " Clean Ganga" campaign to save the much polluted Ganga river.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 1244
- online: 110
- total: 4839688