NEW DELHI, March 18 (Xinhua) -- The world's only solar-powered aircraft Solar Impulse-2 (Si2) will make a stopover in the Indian holy city Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh Wednesday as part of its first global flight, said organizers.
The purpose of the visit to Varanasi is to spread the message of cleanliness and clean energy, to support Indian government's " Clean Ganga" campaign to save the much polluted Ganga river.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2557
- online: 190
- total: 3855381