NEW DELHI, March 18 (Xinhua) -- The world's only solar-powered aircraft Solar Impulse-2 (Si2) will make a stopover in the Indian holy city Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh Wednesday as part of its first global flight, said organizers.
The purpose of the visit to Varanasi is to spread the message of cleanliness and clean energy, to support Indian government's " Clean Ganga" campaign to save the much polluted Ganga river.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1907
- online: 142
- total: 4376029