PARIS, March 25 (Xinhua) -- The black box recovered Tuesday night from crashed Germanwing's passenger jet was damaged, said French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve on Wednesday morning.
However, "it is possible to reconstruct the elements to analyse it in the coming hours," Cazeneuve told Radio RTL.
An Airbus A320 of German budget airline Germanwings with 150 people on board crashed Tuesday in southern France en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf.
The flight was scheduled to arrive in Dusseldorf at 11:35 a.m. local time (1035 GMT), but started to descend one minute after reaching its cruising altitude of 38,000 feet at 10:45 a.m. (0945 GMT).
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 8750
- online: 165
- total: 7050280