Tunis, March 26 (RHC)-- In Tunisia, tens of thousands of people have marched to mark the opening of the World Social Forum and protest the shooting rampage at a Tunis museum last week.
Twenty-one people, mostly foreign tourists, where killed when gunmen opened fire at the Bardo museum. The self-proclaimed Islamic State has claimed responsibility.
Participants from more than 120 countries opened the World Social Forum with a march to the Bardo steps. More than 4,000 groups are attending the Forum, which brings together social movements from around the world to discuss grassroots struggles for political change.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1405
- online: 172
- total: 3835375