KIEV, April 1 (Xinhua) - Ukrainian Energy Minister Volodymyr Demchyshyn said here Wednesday that his country hopes to sign a new deal on natural gas supplies from Russia in mid-April.
According to him, Kiev hopes that the gas price set in the deal could fall to 250 U.S. dollars per 1,000 cubic meters, which is about 80 dollars lower than the price Ukraine was paying in the first quarter of 2015.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 3465
- online: 186
- total: 4107575