KIEV, April 1 (Xinhua) - Ukrainian Energy Minister Volodymyr Demchyshyn said here Wednesday that his country hopes to sign a new deal on natural gas supplies from Russia in mid-April.
According to him, Kiev hopes that the gas price set in the deal could fall to 250 U.S. dollars per 1,000 cubic meters, which is about 80 dollars lower than the price Ukraine was paying in the first quarter of 2015.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2091
- online: 144
- total: 4926394