KIEV, April 1 (Xinhua) - Ukrainian Energy Minister Volodymyr Demchyshyn said here Wednesday that his country hopes to sign a new deal on natural gas supplies from Russia in mid-April.
According to him, Kiev hopes that the gas price set in the deal could fall to 250 U.S. dollars per 1,000 cubic meters, which is about 80 dollars lower than the price Ukraine was paying in the first quarter of 2015.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2501
- online: 142
- total: 4472248