Rome, April 3 (Xinhua) -- World food prices dropped again in March, the 11th time they dropped in the last year, with the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) saying levels were likely to fall further despite an increase in dairy prices.
The overall FAO World Food Price Index is now at its lowest level since 2009, after falling 1.5 percent compared to the previous month and 18.7 percent compared to the same month in 2014.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3779
- online: 173
- total: 3860640