Rome, April 3 (Xinhua) -- World food prices dropped again in March, the 11th time they dropped in the last year, with the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) saying levels were likely to fall further despite an increase in dairy prices.
The overall FAO World Food Price Index is now at its lowest level since 2009, after falling 1.5 percent compared to the previous month and 18.7 percent compared to the same month in 2014.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1947
- online: 140
- total: 4941523