Rome, April 3 (Xinhua) -- World food prices dropped again in March, the 11th time they dropped in the last year, with the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) saying levels were likely to fall further despite an increase in dairy prices.
The overall FAO World Food Price Index is now at its lowest level since 2009, after falling 1.5 percent compared to the previous month and 18.7 percent compared to the same month in 2014.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 814
- online: 184
- total: 4216908