Seattle, April 8 (RHC)-- Six environmentalists with the group Greenpeace have boarded a Shell oil rig in the middle of the Pacific Ocean to protest Shell’s plans to drill in the Arctic.
The activists climbed aboard the Polar Pioneer as it was transported to Seattle before heading out to Alaskan waters. They plan to occupy the rig and unfurl a banner showing the names of people opposed to Arctic drilling.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 1664
- online: 142
- total: 6038851