Munich, April 9 (Xinhua) -- The eurozone economy is expected to recover slightly in 2015 based on the assumption that the agreement between Greece and its creditors in the eurozone holds firm, three think tanks said on Wednesday in a joint forecast report.
After growth rates of 0.2 percent and 0.3 percent in the third and fourth quarters of 2014, gross domestic product (GDP) should grow by 0.4 percent in the first three quarters of the year, according to the latest forecast by Munich-based Ifo institute, the French Insee institute, and Italy's Istat institute.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 419
- online: 84
- total: 5864822