Panama City, April 10 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales called for unity among Latin American people in their common struggle against imperialism and Washington's attempts to divide and dominate regional countries in order to plunder their natural resources.
Speaking on Friday at the Summit of the Peoples in Panama City, Morales reiterated his country's support for Venezuela against US aggressions, and expressed his hope that Latin America become a continent model of peace and social justice.
The Bolivian head of state told thousands of participants at the Summit of the Peoples that regional nations want a region of peace without coup d'etat, foreign military bases and without military interventions, a region where solidarity and economic equality prevail.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 2819
- online: 137
- total: 6481145