Panama City, April 10 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales called for unity among Latin American people in their common struggle against imperialism and Washington's attempts to divide and dominate regional countries in order to plunder their natural resources.
Speaking on Friday at the Summit of the Peoples in Panama City, Morales reiterated his country's support for Venezuela against US aggressions, and expressed his hope that Latin America become a continent model of peace and social justice.
The Bolivian head of state told thousands of participants at the Summit of the Peoples that regional nations want a region of peace without coup d'etat, foreign military bases and without military interventions, a region where solidarity and economic equality prevail.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 759
- online: 215
- total: 4096714