Bangkok, Apr 11, (RHC), – A car explosion left seven people injured including one Italian girl in Sami Island, in Thailand.
The explosion took place in one of the island's shopping mall shortly after a fashion show. The police said that the bomb was hidden in the trunk of a stolen car. Similar attacks have taken place as part of an Islamic insurgency in the Islands.
The majority-Muslim island was once part of an independent sultanate called Siam. Similar attacks have taken place as part of an Islamic insurgency in the Islands. The insurgency has claimed the lives of 6,000 people since 2004.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2278
- online: 128
- total: 4844415