Berlin, April 24 (RHC)-- Deutsche Bank has become the latest financial firm to settle accusations it rigged a key global interest rate used to set the value of trillions of dollars in investments.
The bank agreed to pay $2.5 billion under the settlement with U.S. and British regulators, and accept a criminal guilty plea for a British subsidiary. No one at the bank has been charged with a crime.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 2416
- online: 143
- total: 6139744