Berlin, April 24 (RHC)-- Deutsche Bank has become the latest financial firm to settle accusations it rigged a key global interest rate used to set the value of trillions of dollars in investments.
The bank agreed to pay $2.5 billion under the settlement with U.S. and British regulators, and accept a criminal guilty plea for a British subsidiary. No one at the bank has been charged with a crime.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2067
- online: 154
- total: 5855414