Kathmandu, May 6 (RHC)-- In Nepal, the death toll from a 7.8-magnitude earthquake has topped 7,700. Scores of bodies have been discovered in the remote village of Langtang along a popular Himalayan trekking route. It’s believed the entire village was wiped out.
Nepali Foreign Minister Mahendra Bahadur Pandey said the death toll could still reach 10,000.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 755
- online: 125
- total: 5661465