Kathmandu, May 6 (RHC)-- In Nepal, the death toll from a 7.8-magnitude earthquake has topped 7,700. Scores of bodies have been discovered in the remote village of Langtang along a popular Himalayan trekking route. It’s believed the entire village was wiped out.
Nepali Foreign Minister Mahendra Bahadur Pandey said the death toll could still reach 10,000.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 4484
- online: 181
- total: 6770302