Kathmandu, May 6 (RHC)-- In Nepal, the death toll from a 7.8-magnitude earthquake has topped 7,700. Scores of bodies have been discovered in the remote village of Langtang along a popular Himalayan trekking route. It’s believed the entire village was wiped out.
Nepali Foreign Minister Mahendra Bahadur Pandey said the death toll could still reach 10,000.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2653
- today: 3005
- online: 97
- total: 5861768