Kathmandu, May 12 (RHC)-- Another major earthquake has struck Nepal, killing at least four people, setting off landslides, collapsing damaged buildings and sending panicked residents running into the streets.
The 7.3-magnitude quake struck the town of Namche Bazaar, near Mount Everest. It comes just over two weeks after a 7.8-magnitude earthquake killed more than 8,000 people.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 1520
- online: 161
- total: 5648600