Kathmandu, May 12 (RHC)-- Another major earthquake has struck Nepal, killing at least four people, setting off landslides, collapsing damaged buildings and sending panicked residents running into the streets.
The 7.3-magnitude quake struck the town of Namche Bazaar, near Mount Everest. It comes just over two weeks after a 7.8-magnitude earthquake killed more than 8,000 people.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 559
- online: 168
- total: 6766377