Miami, May 20 (RHC)-- In Florida, Miami Beach police have issued new policies after acknowledging 16 officers sent more than 200 racist, sexist, homophobic and pornographic e-mails, which may have jeopardized dozens of cases.
The e-mails include an image of a gameboard labeled "Black Monopoly," where every square reads "Go to Jail," and a photo of a bruised woman with the caption: "Domestic violence:
Because sometimes, you have to tell her more than once."
Two of those involved were high-ranking officials; one has retired, the second was fired. A new policy requires police to report e-mail misuse by fellow officers.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 202
- online: 99
- total: 6041034