Washington, May 27 (RHC)-- A U.S. federal appeals court has refused to restore President Barack Obama’s executive actions protecting millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation.
A right-wing judge blocked Obama’s deportation reprieve earlier this year after a motion filed by Texas and 25 other states. The federal government had asked for the injunction to be lifted while the original ruling is appealed, but a divided two-to-one panel of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected that bid.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3419
- online: 105
- total: 4469396