Washington, May 27 (RHC)-- A U.S. federal appeals court has refused to restore President Barack Obama’s executive actions protecting millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation.
A right-wing judge blocked Obama’s deportation reprieve earlier this year after a motion filed by Texas and 25 other states. The federal government had asked for the injunction to be lifted while the original ruling is appealed, but a divided two-to-one panel of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected that bid.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1365
- online: 213
- total: 4101561