La Paz, November 15 (RHC) –- The Chiquisaca Workers Federation on Thursday voiced its support of Bolivian President Evo Morales' candidacy in next year's presidential elections.
During celebrations for its 30th anniversary, the organization also backed Vice President, Alvaro García Linera.
Morales, who currently enjoys 57% of popular approval remains the favorite candidate for next year's Presidential election, where he intends to run for a third term.
In May, the Bolivian Congress passed a bill enabling Morales and his vice president, Álvaro Garcia Linera, to run for the third time. If elected in 2014, Morales and Garcia Linera would stay in office until 2020.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4139
- online: 144
- total: 3861000