La Paz, October 1 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales announced the upcoming visit to his country by Ecuador’s Rafael Correa and Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro to address bilateral relations with each of those sister Latin American nations.
Rafael Correa and Nicolas Maduro are expected to arrive in La Paz October 3rd for a meeting with Morales in the central city of Cochabamba, where they will also address the need to strengthen South American integration.
According to Morales, the meeting will allow discussing economic, productive policies and regional integration, as well as ways to step up actions to expand the South American market for their products.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 196
- online: 104
- total: 4477785