La Paz, October 1 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales announced the upcoming visit to his country by Ecuador’s Rafael Correa and Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro to address bilateral relations with each of those sister Latin American nations.
Rafael Correa and Nicolas Maduro are expected to arrive in La Paz October 3rd for a meeting with Morales in the central city of Cochabamba, where they will also address the need to strengthen South American integration.
According to Morales, the meeting will allow discussing economic, productive policies and regional integration, as well as ways to step up actions to expand the South American market for their products.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1744
- online: 152
- total: 4951408