La Paz, October 1 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales announced the upcoming visit to his country by Ecuador’s Rafael Correa and Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro to address bilateral relations with each of those sister Latin American nations.
Rafael Correa and Nicolas Maduro are expected to arrive in La Paz October 3rd for a meeting with Morales in the central city of Cochabamba, where they will also address the need to strengthen South American integration.
According to Morales, the meeting will allow discussing economic, productive policies and regional integration, as well as ways to step up actions to expand the South American market for their products.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 951
- online: 172
- total: 3857812