Tokyo, June 15 (RHC)-- In Japan, thousands of people rallied to protest Japan’s participation in the TPP free trade deal and to condemn Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s push to expand Japan’s military role.
Despite Japan’s pacifist constitution, enacted after World War II, Abe is backing legislation to let Japanese troops fight overseas. Amid protests, his approval ratings have dropped to their lowest level since he took office.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1445
- online: 169
- total: 3850058