Tokyo, June 15 (RHC)-- In Japan, thousands of people rallied to protest Japan’s participation in the TPP free trade deal and to condemn Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s push to expand Japan’s military role.
Despite Japan’s pacifist constitution, enacted after World War II, Abe is backing legislation to let Japanese troops fight overseas. Amid protests, his approval ratings have dropped to their lowest level since he took office.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2751
- online: 219
- total: 4102947