Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro stressed the work of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez during the electoral process held October 7, 2012.
On his Twitter account, Maduro recalled that just a year ago, the patriotic offensive was head by Commander Hugo Chavez. That campaign led to the Bolivarian victory at the October 7th elections.
On that occasion, Hugo Chavez toured seven Venezuelan states plus the capital Caracas in just four days, as part of the close of an electoral campaign that led to his victory at the polls.
Maduro said that the same offensive keeps advancing on similar ground, since the project is the same, the battle is the same, while his government’s commitment is the same.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 821
- online: 169
- total: 3862585