Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro stressed the work of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez during the electoral process held October 7, 2012.
On his Twitter account, Maduro recalled that just a year ago, the patriotic offensive was head by Commander Hugo Chavez. That campaign led to the Bolivarian victory at the October 7th elections.
On that occasion, Hugo Chavez toured seven Venezuelan states plus the capital Caracas in just four days, as part of the close of an electoral campaign that led to his victory at the polls.
Maduro said that the same offensive keeps advancing on similar ground, since the project is the same, the battle is the same, while his government’s commitment is the same.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 1744
- online: 150
- total: 5039274