Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro stressed the work of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez during the electoral process held October 7, 2012.
On his Twitter account, Maduro recalled that just a year ago, the patriotic offensive was head by Commander Hugo Chavez. That campaign led to the Bolivarian victory at the October 7th elections.
On that occasion, Hugo Chavez toured seven Venezuelan states plus the capital Caracas in just four days, as part of the close of an electoral campaign that led to his victory at the polls.
Maduro said that the same offensive keeps advancing on similar ground, since the project is the same, the battle is the same, while his government’s commitment is the same.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 758
- online: 128
- total: 4595065