Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced the expulsion of three U.S. diplomats, charged with efforts to destabilize the Bolivarian government.
In a televised address, Maduro called out the diplomats by name.
“Kelly Keiderlinh, Elizabeth Hunderland, David Mutt: Get out of Venezuela! Yanquis go home! Get out of Venezuela!"
Maduro said that he told Foreign Minister Elias Jaua to proceed with their immediate expulsion from the country, giving them 48 hours to leave the country. The Venezuelan president said that the three diplomats met with extreme right opposition groups in a bid to disrupt Venezuela’s electrical power grid and sabotage its economy.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3327
- online: 121
- total: 4935100