Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced the expulsion of three U.S. diplomats, charged with efforts to destabilize the Bolivarian government.
In a televised address, Maduro called out the diplomats by name.
“Kelly Keiderlinh, Elizabeth Hunderland, David Mutt: Get out of Venezuela! Yanquis go home! Get out of Venezuela!"
Maduro said that he told Foreign Minister Elias Jaua to proceed with their immediate expulsion from the country, giving them 48 hours to leave the country. The Venezuelan president said that the three diplomats met with extreme right opposition groups in a bid to disrupt Venezuela’s electrical power grid and sabotage its economy.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2889
- online: 159
- total: 4476569