Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced the expulsion of three U.S. diplomats, charged with efforts to destabilize the Bolivarian government.
In a televised address, Maduro called out the diplomats by name.
“Kelly Keiderlinh, Elizabeth Hunderland, David Mutt: Get out of Venezuela! Yanquis go home! Get out of Venezuela!"
Maduro said that he told Foreign Minister Elias Jaua to proceed with their immediate expulsion from the country, giving them 48 hours to leave the country. The Venezuelan president said that the three diplomats met with extreme right opposition groups in a bid to disrupt Venezuela’s electrical power grid and sabotage its economy.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1830
- online: 177
- total: 4105940