Caracas, November 18 (RHC) – Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro celebrated on Sunday the 10th anniversary of the Educational Mission “Ribas”, created by late leader Hugo Chavez to fight low levels of education among adults and create new opportunities for poor communities.
"Mission Ribas, 10 years promoting values and opportunities for our people to achieve happiness under socialism," wrote the President in his Twitter profile @Nicolas Maduro.
As part of this educational program, over 800,000 Venezuelans have graduated from high school in the last decade.
Mission Ribas aims to incorporate into the education system those people who were unable or unwilling to finish high school. This social program also seeks to give future graduates the necessary qualifications for
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1023
- online: 177
- total: 3849636