Caracas, November 18 (RHC) – Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro celebrated on Sunday the 10th anniversary of the Educational Mission “Ribas”, created by late leader Hugo Chavez to fight low levels of education among adults and create new opportunities for poor communities.
"Mission Ribas, 10 years promoting values and opportunities for our people to achieve happiness under socialism," wrote the President in his Twitter profile @Nicolas Maduro.
As part of this educational program, over 800,000 Venezuelans have graduated from high school in the last decade.
Mission Ribas aims to incorporate into the education system those people who were unable or unwilling to finish high school. This social program also seeks to give future graduates the necessary qualifications for
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3467
- online: 216
- total: 4081948