Abuja, July 7, (RHC), – A bomb blast has ripped through a government office in northern Nigeria, killing at least 25 people and injuring some others.
Local Nigerian officials said the powerful explosion took place in northern city of Zaria in Kaduna state on Tuesday. Witnesses said the blast targeted primary school teachers and public sector workers, who were queuing for identity checks. Reports attribute the attack to Islamist militants with the Boko Haram group.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4088
- today: 4260
- online: 220
- total: 6640095