Abuja, July 7, (RHC), – A bomb blast has ripped through a government office in northern Nigeria, killing at least 25 people and injuring some others.
Local Nigerian officials said the powerful explosion took place in northern city of Zaria in Kaduna state on Tuesday. Witnesses said the blast targeted primary school teachers and public sector workers, who were queuing for identity checks. Reports attribute the attack to Islamist militants with the Boko Haram group.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 100
- online: 100
- total: 6072100