Caracas, July 24 (RHC)-- Activities to celebrate the 232nd anniversary of the birth of Simon Bolivar began on Friday in Venezuela with a flag raising ceremony at the National Pantheon in Caracas. The event was chaired by the Venezuelan Minister of Defense Vladimir Padrino López and members of the Military High Command. During the celebration, Navy Day will also be commemorated in Caracas and 23 states, on the anniversary of the Battle of Lake Maracaibo, waged by the Venezuelan patriot in 1823.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 1208
- online: 94
- total: 4247109