Caracas, July 24 (RHC)-- Activities to celebrate the 232nd anniversary of the birth of Simon Bolivar began on Friday in Venezuela with a flag raising ceremony at the National Pantheon in Caracas. The event was chaired by the Venezuelan Minister of Defense Vladimir Padrino López and members of the Military High Command. During the celebration, Navy Day will also be commemorated in Caracas and 23 states, on the anniversary of the Battle of Lake Maracaibo, waged by the Venezuelan patriot in 1823.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 1524
- online: 128
- total: 6042356