Helsinki, July 29 (RHC)-- In Finland, as many as 15,000 people attended rallies and protests Tuesday to denounce recent comments by an elected official that multiculturalism was "a nightmare."
The lawmaker is from the Finns Party, the second-largest in Parliament, which has backed strict immigration laws. Many are now calling for the official, Olli Immonen, to resign.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2037
- online: 229
- total: 4080518