Helsinki, July 29 (RHC)-- In Finland, as many as 15,000 people attended rallies and protests Tuesday to denounce recent comments by an elected official that multiculturalism was "a nightmare."
The lawmaker is from the Finns Party, the second-largest in Parliament, which has backed strict immigration laws. Many are now calling for the official, Olli Immonen, to resign.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 1952
- online: 156
- total: 4372277