Washington, August 4 (RHC)-- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly considering a run for president. The New York Times reports Biden’s allies have begun reaching out to potential supporters, inspired in part by Biden’s late son, Beau, who died in May and who wanted his father to run.
The news comes as the U.S. State Department has released nearly 2,000 redacted e-mails from Democratic presidential pre-candidate Hillary Clinton’s private account, including documents related to Clinton’s role in the 2009 ouster of Honduran President Manuel Zelaya.
Hillary Clinton meanwhile has disclosed she made nearly $10 million in speaking fees in 2013, including $1.6 million from big banks.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2419
- online: 204
- total: 3851032