Washington, August 4 (RHC)-- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly considering a run for president. The New York Times reports Biden’s allies have begun reaching out to potential supporters, inspired in part by Biden’s late son, Beau, who died in May and who wanted his father to run.
The news comes as the U.S. State Department has released nearly 2,000 redacted e-mails from Democratic presidential pre-candidate Hillary Clinton’s private account, including documents related to Clinton’s role in the 2009 ouster of Honduran President Manuel Zelaya.
Hillary Clinton meanwhile has disclosed she made nearly $10 million in speaking fees in 2013, including $1.6 million from big banks.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3325
- online: 126
- total: 4462326