Caracas, August 5 (PL-RHC)-- Venezuela and China established new agreements to enhance cooperation between the two nations over the next 10 years, said Vice President of Planning Ricardo Menendez.
After a meeting held on Tuesday with representatives of 11 companies from China, Menendez confirmed the updating of agreements in sectors such as energy, housing, construction, agriculture and health. The Venezuelan official also pointed to the creation of special economic zones and the prioritized exploitation of areas such as metallurgy and agribusiness. Chinese companies in the country contribute to the projects outlined by the National Executive to address the economic war launched by local right-wing and foreign sectors against Venezuela. China's president of the SANY Group company, Liang Wengen, reiterated the satisfaction of his country to contribute to Venezuela's economic development and confidence in the investment environment of this South American nation.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 525
- online: 84
- total: 4827311