Washington, August 19 (RHC)-- In the United States, the Internal Revenue Service, the IRS, says hackers have gained access to the personal data of as many as three times more U.S. taxpayers than previously thought.
In May, the IRS said hackers accessed the tax return information of about 114,000 people in 2015. But a new review shows that the total figure is closer to 330,000. The agency says that it processed 15,000 fraudulent tax returns this year as a result of the data breach.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3010
- online: 89
- total: 4949307