Tokyo, September 9 (RHC)-- Japanese stocks have posted their largest one-day gain since the 2008 global financial crisis. Nikkei index soared 7.7 as Asian stocks extended a global rally on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, European stock markets also opened higher some 2 percent following the upbeat markets in Asia. The pan-European STOXX 600 gained over 2 percent at the open.
London’s FTSE 100 index was up more than 1.6 percent, with German DAX gaining 2.1 percent and French CAC climbing over 2.2 percent.
Also, major Wall Street indexes posted gains of more than two percent overnight. The global markets have been rallying after Chinese stocks stabilized.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 3856
- online: 183
- total: 3847900