Tokyo, September 9 (RHC)-- Japanese stocks have posted their largest one-day gain since the 2008 global financial crisis. Nikkei index soared 7.7 as Asian stocks extended a global rally on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, European stock markets also opened higher some 2 percent following the upbeat markets in Asia. The pan-European STOXX 600 gained over 2 percent at the open.
London’s FTSE 100 index was up more than 1.6 percent, with German DAX gaining 2.1 percent and French CAC climbing over 2.2 percent.
Also, major Wall Street indexes posted gains of more than two percent overnight. The global markets have been rallying after Chinese stocks stabilized.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1063
- online: 93
- total: 5147098