Houston, September 15 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Texas, a mother is facing deportation after arriving at a healthcare clinic for her annual gynecological exam.
The Houston Press reports clinic staffers at the Northeast Women’s Healthcare clinic in Atascocita called authorities on Blanca Borrego, an undocumented mother.
After waiting two hours, Borrego was led into an examination room, where she was arrested by Harris County Sheriff’s deputies for allegedly using a false form of identification.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2255
- online: 149
- total: 4475935