Houston, September 15 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Texas, a mother is facing deportation after arriving at a healthcare clinic for her annual gynecological exam.
The Houston Press reports clinic staffers at the Northeast Women’s Healthcare clinic in Atascocita called authorities on Blanca Borrego, an undocumented mother.
After waiting two hours, Borrego was led into an examination room, where she was arrested by Harris County Sheriff’s deputies for allegedly using a false form of identification.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2698
- today: 2000
- online: 53
- total: 4923772