Sanaa, September 15 (RHC)--Saudi Arabia’s relentless bombardment of Yemen has claimed multiple lives as the United Arab Emirates confirms the death of a second soldier in less than two days in clashes with Yemeni forces.
Yemen’s al-Masirah TV said Tuesday that Saudi fighter jets pounded residential buildings in Dhoran Anas district in the central Dhamar Province, killing 15 and injuring a dozen more.
Separately, at least five civilians were killed and 10 others were wounded in an attack targeting Sharas district in the northern Hajjah Province. Several attacks were also launched on Haydan City in the the northern Sa’ada Province with no immediate details available on possible casualties.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 331
- online: 91
- total: 5953937