Sanaa, September 15 (RHC)--Saudi Arabia’s relentless bombardment of Yemen has claimed multiple lives as the United Arab Emirates confirms the death of a second soldier in less than two days in clashes with Yemeni forces.
Yemen’s al-Masirah TV said Tuesday that Saudi fighter jets pounded residential buildings in Dhoran Anas district in the central Dhamar Province, killing 15 and injuring a dozen more.
Separately, at least five civilians were killed and 10 others were wounded in an attack targeting Sharas district in the northern Hajjah Province. Several attacks were also launched on Haydan City in the the northern Sa’ada Province with no immediate details available on possible casualties.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 2109
- online: 179
- total: 6620206