Tokyo, September 16 (RHC)-- In Japan, thousands marched outside the Japanese Parliament for a second consecutive day to protest the plan to rewrite Japan’s pacifist constitution to allow Japanese troops to fight abroad for the first time since World War II.
Protesters demanded the resignation of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who has pushed the new legislation.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1393
- online: 122
- total: 4937299