Dallas, September 18 (RHC)-- In the United States, American Airlines flights from Miami, Dallas and Chicago were grounded Thursday because of computer problems.
According to the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, the FAA, the airline reportedly tweeted to customers who had been complaining about being grounded, telling them that they were trying to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
An FAA spokeswoman said that the airline has requested to hold departures at the Miami, Dallas/Fort-Worth and Chicago's O'Hare airports.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 229
- online: 121
- total: 6072229