Dallas, September 18 (RHC)-- In the United States, American Airlines flights from Miami, Dallas and Chicago were grounded Thursday because of computer problems.
According to the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, the FAA, the airline reportedly tweeted to customers who had been complaining about being grounded, telling them that they were trying to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
An FAA spokeswoman said that the airline has requested to hold departures at the Miami, Dallas/Fort-Worth and Chicago's O'Hare airports.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4226
- online: 154
- total: 6660093